Good Kitchen Knives by J.A.Henckels / Forged Premio 18-Piece Block Set
Good kitchen knives not only cut well and are durable but resist oxidation and rusting of the blade. Being aesthetically pleasing to the eye is a welcome bonus. J.A. Henckels International forged premio 18-piece block set aces all five according to a multitude of Amazon reviewers.
This set includes the following.
* 3 inch paring knife
* 5 inch serrated utility knife
* 6 inch utility knife
* 7 inch santoku hollow edge
* 8 inches chef’s knife
* 9 inch sharpening steel
* 8 inch bread knife
* 5 inch boning knife
* Kitchen shears
* Stamped steak knives (8 pieces)
Other notable things about these good kitchen knives.
– Full tang extends the length of the knife adding balance and strength. The term ‘full tang’ means that the knife is one solid piece and the 2 handle pieces are pinned onto the side of the blade, one on each side.
– Triple-riveted, ergonomic handle ensures comfort and control.
– Satin-finish, stainless steel blade provides precise cutting, peeling and slicing.
– The metal end cap displays the J.A. Henckles International logo.
So, what kind of praise have reviewers been heaping on these knives? They have a wonderful feel to them. Nice and heavy for their size and extremely sturdy. They’re sharp right out of the box. The steak knives are clean, black and professional looking. That they are an extaordinary set of knives at a reasonable price point that they would recommend.