How to Make Mango Salsa
I’m going to show you how to make mango salsa that’s definitely going to get the approval of friends and family!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
* 4 cloves of garlic
* 5 small mangoes
* 5 tomatoes
* 2 lemons
* 1 long red chili pepper
* 1 onion
* A fistful of coriander
* Quarter teaspoon of salt
How to Make Mango Salsa Recipe
For salsa the name of the game is chop, chop, chop. I suggest you put the ingredients on the left of the cutting board and a nice big bowl on the right.
1. Chop up the garlic into the smallest pieces you can.
2. Remove the tomato seeds from the tomatoes. You only want the flesh of the tomato for salsa. As for the seeds, add a dash of salt and drink them. You can also put them in the freezer and use them in stews or noodle soup later.
3. Extract the juice from the lemons.
4. Take the seeds out of the chili pepper. When you cut up the chili pepper I suggest you use a fork to hold the chili pepper in place and use a big knife to chop them. Otherwise, the chili pepper oil may cause a burning sensation on your fingers.
5. Chop up the onion and coriander. Throw in a quarter teaspoon of salt into the bowl and mix everything well.
6. Put it in the fridge for at least two hours. Eat it within three days.
Mango salsa tastes great with doritos or toasted pieces of bread.