Galactic Strongholds Expansion Let’s You Customize Your Own Star Wars Abode
Paying homage to the saying, “Home is where the heart is,” Bioware has now made a way for your heart to be in the Star Wars universe.
Bioware’s new Galactic Strongholds expansion due for early release on June 24, 2014, will not only allow you to set up virtual living quarters on multiple planets but will also let you acquire items to customize your own strongholds with. These strongholds will be used to determine your Prestige score and thus your ranking in the Stronghold directory.
Another way cool feature is being able to invite other players to your Stronghold from any in-game location.
In addition to this exciting news is the announcement that along with the new expansion’s roll out Guilds will be able to use a new Guild Flagships feature allowing them to meet up and plan for their next mission.
The announcement comes with fanfare and fireworks with various in-game bonuses being handed out to encourage players to become or remain subscribers. If you are a subscriber by the dates below you get the following bonuses.
– 500 Bonus Cartel Coins
– 1,000 Bonus Cartel Coins
– Early Access to Galactic Strongholds on June 24
– A luxurious Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with three additional rooms unlocked which is said to be valued at 1,500,000 credits.
– Stronghold Label “Galactic Stronghold”
– Character Title “The Illustrious”
Preferred status players will get:
– Early Access to Galactic Strongholds on July 29
– Stronghold Label: “Galactic Stronghold”
– Character Title: “The Illustrious”